Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Newsworthy Clips Feature for March 6, Airport Kiosks

Bryan: Okay honey, let me call you back later—I need to check in. Hmmm, now where do I get my ticket?
Kiosk: Passengers check in here.
Bryan: Huh? Who was that?
Kiosk: I am your full service kiosk. Place your luggage on the scale for processing.
Bryan: A talking kiosk? Is anybody in there?
Kiosk: I am XJ695, your full service kiosk. I will help you zip through to the gate.
Bryan: Okay, Mr. XJ695. Here’s my luggage.
Kiosk: Bzzzzzz! Your luggage is overweight. Please insert $100.
Bryan: What! My luggage isn’t overweight—and I’m not giving you $100.
Kiosk: Please cooperate Mr. Passenger, or I will communicate with this hub’s security kiosk.
Bryan: Okay, okay, I don’t want to cause any problems. Here’s your $100.
Kiosk: Thank you Mr. Passenger. Here is your boarding pass (bzzzzz). You may now proceed to your gate.
Bryan: Tell me, XJ695, where can I get a cup of coffee while I wait for my flight?
Kiosk: Our human installer has just unveiled a Moonbucks caffeinated beverage kiosk near your gate. You may purchase refreshments there.
Bryan: A coffee kiosk? I don’t believe this! First you, then a security kiosk, then another kiosk for my coffee—do any people work here?
Kiosk: I’m unaware of that information, Mr. Passenger. I suggest you take your complaint over to the management kiosk. That unit will process you.
Bryan: A management kiosk!? Ugh—I don’t want to be processed any more. I’ll just go and get on my plane!
Kiosk: Be sure to be nice to the pilot kiosk as you board your flight. Have a nice day.
Key Words
Check in-v-get your ticket and boarding pass for a flight.
Kiosk-n-automated, self-standing machine or computer.
Zip through-v-to move very through something quickly.
Hub-n-a regional center for flight connections.
Unveiled-v-introduced, made available to the public.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper companion who uses your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://domyfyle.mindnmagick.com/jibopok.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You may , perhaps curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct companion who uses your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://ahesaranaq.digitalzones.com/muvafu.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

automatic funded mendoza alexander sanskar prater serum fully instinct retinopathy bits
masimundus semikonecolori